6 Nights for 5 in Hwange & Lake Kariba, Zimbabwe
Experience an unforgettable wildlife safari in Zimbabwe’s Hwange National Park and Lake Kariba, Matusadona National Park.
A 6-night safari with 3 nights at The Hide Safari Camp & Changa Camp at a fantastic reduced rate. The perfect combination for the ultimate safari adventure in Zimbabwe.
$1,675 per person staying 1 Nov 2019 to 31 March 2020 (Green Season)
$2,343 per person staying 1 April 2019 to 30 June 2019 (Mid Season)
$3,115 per person staying 1 July 2019 to 31 October 2019 (High Season)
Price is your special total cost for 6 nights (see terms below for inclusions)
Introducing your wonderful safari camps…..
The Hide | Hwange National Park
The Hide has set a bar of excellence and luxury for Hwange National Park accommodation and is consistently voted as one of the “Best Safari Lodges” in Zimbabwe. Located in a prime position in the Park, The Hide offers a life-enriching safari experience for its guests, from its fantastic game viewing right on your doorstep, to a variety of daily activities to suit everyone and the warm and welcoming staff, who make you feel like family from the minute you arrive.
Hwange National Park is located in the northwest corner of Zimbabwe and is well known for its large herds of elephants which are famous across Africa. With over 100 species of mammals, you are guaranteed to have a once in a lifetime safari experience that will keep you coming back to Hwange, year after year.
Guests of The Hide can simply choose to enjoy a sundowner from the lodge deck overlooking the waterhole and witness herds of animals coming down to drink at dusk or you can be a bit more adventurous and get right close up to large herds of elephants and buffalo at the Private Hide, which provides excellent photographic opportunities.
You can choose up to four activities a day when staying at The Hide. Experience wild animals from a unique vantage point at the Private Hide, go on a professional guided walking safari, spend the morning/afternoon on a game drive or venture out on night drive to find that elusive leopard you’ve been searching for.
Changa Safari Camp | Lake Kariba, Matusadona National Park
Perfectly set in a remote and secluded part of the Matusadona National Park located in the heart of Lake Kariba. Boasting nearly 4km of lakeshore frontage, Changa Safari Camp offers a unique and authentic safari experience.
Each one of the eight luxury tents has been created to reflect the environment, providing you with an authentic bush experience. The unique landscape surrounding Changa, provides each tent with its own breathtaking view of the unspoilt environment. All tents are a classic safari olive canvas and have been mosquito proofed with specialized netting, allowing you to comfortably fall asleep with a gentle breeze and the distant call of the wild.
There are several activities at Changa Safari Camp, providing guests with a choice of how they wish to spend their day. From early morning game walks, fishing for the famed fighting tiger fish and photographing wildlife whilst on a game drive – these are just a few of the adventures on offer.
For those that want to take some time out to relax, you do not have to venture too far from camp to see wildlife as there are regular visitors including elephants, bush babies, monkeys, squirrels and on the rare occasion, a resident leopard.
Terms & Conditions
• A combination of 3 nights at each property for a minimum of 2 guests per booking.
• The rate is a specially calculated rate and is the total amount for 6 nights per person (adult rate).
• Includes: All accommodation, all meals & snacks, all beverages including teas & coffees, laundry, Wi-Fi and all activities.
• Excluded are: National Parks Fees (Total for this package = $100 pp) and Conservation Fees (Total for this package = $70 pp).
• As per normal with a 3 night stay, The Hide’s transfers will be free of charge from Hwange Main Camp to The Hide.
• All other transfers and flights between the camps are excluded. We can assist you with booking these if need be. Please ask us for a quote.
• Single Supplements: One free single supplement per booking during Green and Mid Season, High Season = 25% surcharge on the per person sharing rate.
• Children between 10 & 12 yrs old pay half price of the adult rate. No under 10 yrs of age allowed at The Hide so no under 10 for this package. Children over 12 are considered as adults and pay the adult rate. • All other normal T&Cs apply.
The above safari camps and areas have been carefully selected to ensure our customers travel responsibly. These safari camps (and your booking with Captured In Africa) play an active, financial role in local conservation and community efforts.
Have we tempted you? Ready to book?
CONTACT US today and our team with confirm availability and take care of the rest!