FREE NIGHT IN SAPI PRIVATE CONCESSION, ZIMBABWE
One of Zimbabwe’s newest gems, in the huge 128,000-hectare private Sapi Concession bordering Mana Pools National Park
BOOK 4 NIGHTS, GET 1 NIGHT FREE OF CHARGE
Nightly rate US $590 per person (valid 1 April – 31 May 2021)
*No single supplement applies to this date period
**Includes a day visit to the Mana Pools Reserve on a 4 night stay or longer
SAPI EXPLORERS CAMP
“No wifi here, so if you want to escape… this is for you.”
This amazing wildlife sanctuary, along with the neighbouring Mana Pools National Park, now comprises over 337,000 hectares of prime protected wilderness. Collectively they form part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site as well as the core of the Middle-Zambezi Biosphere Reserve.
Sapi Explorers Camp, located along the Zambezi River, creates a safari experience reminiscent of the old African explorers with a romance of yester-year, whilst ensuring that adventure and discovery are essentially part of the journey. The camp is perfectly located along the Zambezi River, the perfect base from which to explore the Sapi Reserve, Mana Pools and the Zambezi River. With space for 12 guests in 5 Explorers-style tents each with en-suite bathroom facilities including bucket shower and flush toilet, this is the Africa of old.
Watch wildlife congregate along the Zambezi River to drink and marvel at the setting of the African sun through the trees.
THE SAPI EXPERIENCE
Early morning and late afternoon game viewing in a open 4×4 wildlife-viewing vehicle, guided walks, canoeing and boating.
The focus of your stay is exploring one of Africa’s remote wilderness areas on foot and on our specially designed vehicles, but we also canoe and boat on the Zambezi River. Traverse Sapi’s diverse terrain and like early explorers, you’ll discover the legendary Mtawatawa Pan, and encountering some of Africa’s largest wildlife species. Guests have the opportunity to experience up-close encounters with elephant, lion, leopard, hyena, wild dog, buffalo, eland, zebra and plenty of other species. This is also prime bird-watching country and opportunities abound for guests to spot resident and migrant species especially in the early morning and late afternoons.
At the end of the day a decent botanical gin, from our own distillery and of our own label, will set the scene and transport you back to the 1920s a romantic era in the exploration of Africa.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is valid for all guest reservations staying from 1 November 2020 – 31 May 2021(excluding stays 20 December 2019 – 10 January 2020 & 20 December 2020 – 10 January 2021)
- Fully inclusive of accommodation, wildlife viewing activities, meals, daily laundry, return airstrip transfers, one wildlife experience in the Mana Pools Reserve on 4 night stays or longer, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including premium beverages
- Exclusive of mandatory nightly conservation levy, park fees, and air transfers which will be added to your quotation
- Children accepted aged 12 years & up, our team will be happy to arrange a personalised quotation for your family
- Sapi Explorers Camp is also available on an exclusive basis for groups, family and friends, kindly enquire
HOW TO BOOK
Subject to availability, early booking advised. Speak to us today and you’ll be on your way to a classic safari;
Thank you for travelling ethically with Captured In Africa