Planning travel in 2021 and the foreseeable future isn’t like it used to be. Covid-19 has affected us all, but we are now seeing positive progress with the introduction of vaccines and well-established health protocols across the world.
Here we outline (very simply), current Covid travel requirements in the countries we operate our safaris in.
Why have we put together this information?
- For your peace of mind concerning your health, safety and wellbeing
- To allow you to book your dream trip to Africa
- And ensure that you have all the required information; documents, costs, regulations and requirements to allow for a speedy process when travelling
Please be aware that this is a rapidly changing environment and the information mentioned below are subject to amendment as and when new information is available, or changes are advised.
Travellers are advised to check for updated information prior to confirming their booking with Captured In Africa, however, our team will assist in providing updated information and relevant resources.
All Captured In Africa safaris will include the following:
- Overnight on departure (1-2 nights is required at the end of your itinerary, depending on PCR test result speed) at a city/town accommodation to allow for PCR Testing (unless in-camp testing has been booked, then this additional overnight may not be required)
- Physically distant game drives, activities and meals whilst on safari (i.e. reduced guest numbers on vehicles and during activities, physically distant meal tables)
- Regularly cleaned and sanitized guest areas, rooms, and equipment
- Masks are worn by all accommodation staff, safari guides and guests in main guest areas
- Safari accommodations, vehicles, tours, local flights and other services are provided in-line with and subject to all government Covid-19 health protocols