ANGAMA MARA UNBEATABLE LAST MINUTE KENYA SPECIAL
STAY AT ANGAMA MARA FOR 3 or 4 NIGHTS AT AN UNBEATABLE RATE
INCLUDES FLIGHTS AND A HOT-AIR BALLOON FLIGHT
US $2,895 (3 NIGHTS) or US $3,495 (4 NIGHTS) per person sharing
Only valid for last minute new bookings up to 45 days prior to arrival:
10 Jan – 31 May & 1 Nov – 15 December 2021 (Excluding Easter period)
Usual nightly rate $1250 per person per night. Saving up to $2,355 per person!!
Welcome to Angama, inspired by the Swahili word for ‘suspended in mid-air’. Located high above the floor of Africa’s Great Rift Valley, Angama Mara is a remarkable owner-run safari lodge overlooking Kenya’s Maasai Mara, considered by many as the loveliest game reserve on the continent.
Each tent has the same breathtaking view – no one is better than the last – and every day, the sunrise provides guests with early morning theatre as the hot air balloons float gently by.
Guests staying at Angama Mara are faced with many choices of how they wish to spend their day. Sunrise hot-air balloon safaris, photographing Africa’s abundant wildlife, walking safaris on the edge of the Great Rift Valley, grab a picnic for the day and head out with your guide, sit back and spend some time relaxing, or visit a Maasai family in their home – these are just a few of the adventures on offer.
The Maasai Mara never fails to deliver extraordinary wildlife sightings: prides of lion, solitary leopards, the shy black rhino and abundant herds of elephant and buffalo are all to be found here in and amongst bountiful plains game. Head out at sunrise with a picnic breakfast and be back for lunch; head out after breakfast with a picnic lunch; or a favourite, pack two picnics and spend the whole day exploring the Mara
HOT AIR BALLOON FLIGHT (included in your price)
Wake up before dawn and fly over the Maasai Mara at first light, viewing Africa’s animals as you silently float above and past them – an experience for which the Mara is famous.
Booking terms & conditions apply
- Bookable 45 days prior to travel
- 100% payment due within 7 days of booking – non refundable or transferable
- Prices in US Dollars
- Children aged 6 years and older are welcome, please enquire for your specialised quotation
Your safari includes
- Return Flights Wilson Airport-Angama Mara with Governors Aviation
- Accommodation at Angama Mara
- Angama Foundation Contribution
- 1 Hot Air Balloon Ride per person per stay with Governors Balloon Safaris
Your safari excludes
- Maasai Mara Park Fees, currently US$80 per person per 24 hour period (rate may
change without notice)
- In-tent massage & items from the Safari Shop
- Private safari vehicles, subject to availability and daily charge
- Visits to the Enkereri Maasai Cultural Village US$20 per person
*A negative Covid PCR test certificate dated within 72 hours of arrival, is required for entry into Kenya.
**Covid PCR testing is now available with 24 – 48-hour results at Angama making onward travel plans exceptionally easy.
READY TO BOOK?
Chat with our team today who will arrange every detail. Subject to availability, early booking advised for all 2021 dates.
Thank you for travelling ethically with Captured In Africa