5 SAFARI CAMPS FOR THE ADVENTURER IN YOU
Safaris can often be heavily vehicle based, with twice daily game drives in the morning & afternoon – but for travellers’ seeking a little more adventure, there are a host of options for you.
Set out on foot with a professional guide to discover every “nook & cranny”, or take to canoes or kayaks to glide waters shaded beneath canopies filled with life, alternatively climb on board open 4×4 game drive vehicles to traverse land seldom seen by tourists.
Let’s set off to some of Africa’s most memorable safari destinations, acclaimed wildlife and spectacular experiences, as you live out the adventurer in you.
Speak to us about ✔️ special offers ✔️ family safaris ✔️ itineraries ✔️ and various other safari options across Africa!
5 of the best safari camps for the adventurous…
SAPI EXPLORERS CAMP
Private Sapi Concession, Zimbabwe
- Great for exploring on foot, vehicle based wildlife viewing, canoeing and boating on the Zambezi River ~ a safari experience reminiscent of the old African explorers
- 2022 rates from US$650 per night
- Open from May – November 2022
ODZALA DISCOVER CAMPS
Odzala-Kokoua National Park, Republic of Congo
- Great for walking treks to view habituated western lowland gorillas, excellent birdlife, forest buffalo, elephants, kayaking, waterfall hikes, boating & more!
- 2022 rates from US$12,795 – based on a 7 night itinerary (other itinerary options available)
- Re-opening in 2022
KAVINGA SAFARI CAMP
Mana Pools National Park, Zimbabwe
- Great for walking safaris with chances to view big game on foot, bird viewing, guided exploration, vehicle based wildlife viewing and wildlife viewing hide
- 2022 rates from US$600 per night
- Open from April – December 2022
SELINDA EXPLORERS CAMP
Okavango Delta, Botswana
- Great for guided walking safaris, canoeing along the Selinda Spillway when in flood, and game drives in open 4×4 vehicles – excellent big cats, elephants, birding and painted dogs
- 2022 rates from US$865 per night
- Open year-round
Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
- Great for day & night game drives, walking safaris, boat cruises, canoeing safaris, wildlife viewing hide and even sleepout under the stars – fantastic wildlife destination
- 2022 rates from US$730 per night
- Open from April – November 2022
Header image © Chongwe Safari Camp
PLAN YOUR SAFARI TODAY WITH AFRICA EXPERTS
Our team will be happy to chat to you and answer any questions to help ensure the perfect safari;
Email us: email@example.com