14 DAYS CAPE TOWN | WILDLIFE | VICTORIA FALLS
Is this the safari for you?
A fascinating mix of city sights and safari adventure, as you visit two of the world’s most beautiful destinations, Cape Town and Victoria Falls, sandwiching one of Africa’s most prolific wildlife destinations. Enjoy some delicious food and wine in Cape Town and let Africa take you under her spell, as you find yourself enchanted by the endless vistas, sunsets and nature spectacles.
Have your camera ready, you don’t want to miss this!
Highlights of this safari
✓ Luxurious eco-conscious accommodation
✓ Extraordinary abundance of wildlife
✓ Beautiful landscapes
✓ Walking safaris available, taking you closer to nature
✓ Benefit local school children & community projects
✓ Travel any time of the year
from US $9,929 per person
* price per person sharing. Single supplement may apply.
Day 1: It’s time!! Arrive into Cape Town for the start of your South Africa & Zimbabwe safari. 2 nights at Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel.
Day 3: Transfer to Cape Town airport for an early morning flight to Johannesburg, where you are then transferred by road to your first wildlife experience. 3 nights at Marataba Safari Lodge.
Day 6: Wow, what an experience it’s been at Marataba. Next? Transfer by road back to Johannesburg for a connecting flight to the Sabi Sands, one of Africa’s very best safari destinations for leopards & lions. 4 nights at Lionsands River Lodge.
Day 10: Enjoy a final morning game drive and delicious breakfast, before taking to the air back to Johannesburg. A quick overnight here, before your final thrill. 1 night at The Residence.
Day 11: Take in your warm stay at The Residence, before transferring to the airport and a flight to Victoria Falls. 3 nights at Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel.
Day 14: …and that’s a wrap. Time to enjoy a final breakfast in Africa, head to the airport and fly back to Johannesburg for your onward flight home. Thank you for travelling with Captured In Africa.
Your safari includes
- Fully inclusive rate
- Cape Cadogan includes bed & breakfast, wifi
- Marataba Safari Lodge includes luxury accommodation in a Tented Suite; all meals; teas/coffees; minibar in room; inclusive drinks and selected snacks (all soft drinks, and selection of beers, spirits and house wines); two game drives daily with FGASA-accredited field guide and tracker; game drive refreshments and snacks; specified inclusive safari activities; Wi-Fi in public areas. Specialist activities included: Game drives; bush walks; stargazing; wildlife lectures; bush breakfasts, picnic lunches and bush dinners; children’s activities; Miss Mara water safari.
- Lionsands River Lodge includes luxury room accommodation (higher room categories are also available), all meals; teas/coffees; minibar in room; inclusive drinks and selected snacks (all soft drinks, and selection of beers, spirits and house wines); two game drives daily with FGASA-accredited field guide and tracker; game drive refreshments and snacks; specified inclusive safari activities; airstrip transfers; Wi-Fi in public areas. Specialist activities include Game drives; bush walks; hippo experience; stargazing; wildlife lectures; bush breakfasts, picnic lunches and bush dinners; Henna Pre-School visit (weekdays).
- The Residence includes bed & breakfast, wifi
- Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel includes accommodation; breakfast and dinner (3-course dinner from set menu); scheduled shared Victoria Falls Airport transfers, and scheduled shared Victoria Falls Town transfers – 3 transfers per day; 15% VAT; 2% Government Levy; Emergency Medical Evacuation. All activities are bookable and not included in your price.
- South African Airways scheduled flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Private return-road transfer from Johannesburg to Marakele National Park
(Approximately 3.5 hours)
- Federal Airlines scheduled flight from Johannesburg to Lionsands Game Reserve (return)
- South African Airways scheduled flight from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls (return)
- Voluntary contribution of $100 per person to Captured In Africa Foundation
Your safari excludes
- International airfare to the start of your itinerary and return home at the end of your itinerary
- Visas and other entry fees into countries
- Travel Insurance and medical cover
- Any premium drinks and additional meals not specified as being included
- Private vehicle – a private vehicle with guide, is available for guests (subject to availability) for a fee per day.
- Terms & Conditions apply. Prices and inclusions are subject to change and depend on season of travel and number of guests.
Your itinerary is flexible to include alternative destinations, or to reduce your number of days. Our team are happy to personalise your quote.
SAFARI FOR CHANGE
Your safari includes your stay at Cape Cadogan Boutique Hotel benefits the Injongo Educare Centre. Marataba Safari Lodge works with the Marataba Community & Conservation Foundation to upgrade Heuningvley Primary School. Your stay at Lionsands River Lodge directly benefits the young people of Henna Pre-School. Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel are currently working to upgrade Masuwe Primary School in the rural village of Woodlands, Hwange District, Zimbabwe.
All accommodations on your itinerary have banned single use plastics and offer clean water for guest use.
Pack For A Purpose participating safari camps.
✓ Choose the supplies you wish to take from the specific items requested
(via the below links, you may choose as many projects and items as you wish)
✓ Drop off the supplies at the accommodation
✓ They will be delivered to the project; it’s that easy!
Your safari adheres to Captured In Africa’s Responsible Tourism Policy