10 DAYS DISCOVERING AMAZING ZAMBIA
Is this the safari for you?
Discover Zambia’s off-the-beaten-track safari gems – South Luangwa National Park, Lower Zambezi National Park and Kafue National Park. Walking safaris, day and night drives and boat cruises are all part of this diverse & exciting itinerary.
For overnight stays before or after your safari, we recommend extending by two nights at the beautiful Toka Leya in its magical Zambezi River setting close to Livingstone, and enjoy all that the upper Zambezi and the Victoria Falls have to offer.
* This itinerary is available from 1 June to 31 October 2020
Highlights of this safari
✓ Incredible array of activities including day & night game drives and walking safaris
✓ Authentic and secluded accommodations
✓ Sleepout under the stars
✓ Wildlife on your doorstep
✓ Benefit conservation and environmental efforts with your stay
from $8,600 per person
* per person sharing. Single supplement may apply.
Day 1, 2 & 3: Arrive at Mfuwe International Airport (under own arrangements) and transfer by road to Time + Tide Luwi Camp for three nights.
Day 4, 5 & 6: Road transfer to Mfuwe International Airport for a Proflight air transfer to Lusaka and onward connection with Procharter to Royal airstrip in the Lower Zambezi. Road transfer to Time + Tide Chongwe Camp for three nights.
Day 7, 8 & 9: Road transfer to Royal airstrip for a Procharter air transfer to Lusaka, and onward connection with Wilderness Air to Busanga Bush Camp for a three night stay in the Kafue National Park. At just $200.00 per person between August and October you have the option of experiencing a hot air balloon flight while staying at Busanga Bush Camp.
Day 10: Bid farewell to your adventure and transfer by air to Lusaka Airport.
Your safari includes
- Time & Tide South Luwi Camp: all meals, accommodation, transfers to / from Mfuwe Airport, standard drinks, laundry, service charge and 2 daily activities: Game drives (day + night), walking safaris, seasonal boating and cultural visits; relevant Park fees and Conservation Levies
- Time + Tide Chongwe Camp: all meals, accommodation, transfers to / from Royal Airstrip, standard drinks, laundry, service charge and 2 daily activities. Game drives (day + night), walking safaris, boating, fishing, canoeing, cultural visits and relevant Park fees and Conservation Levies
- Busanga Bush Camp: all meals, accommodation, twice-daily scheduled camp activities, Park fees, transfers to/from the Plains airstrip, laundry and all local drinks
- Wilderness Air Zambia: Flight Lusaka – Busanga Plains – Lusaka, including Zambia domestic passenger safety tax
- Voluntary contribution of $100 per person to the conservation work of Captured In Africa Foundation
Your safari excludes
- All scheduled commercial and Proflight flights including related taxes
- Lusaka Airport Departure Taxes for Wilderness Air
- Road transfers and touring not listed in the inclusions
- Cancellation, baggage, travel and medical insurance
- All premium imported drinks and champagnes
- Any government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases beyond our control. Visas and associated fees
- Staff gratuities and any items of personal nature
- Transfer fee of $40 per person, each way for all guests travelling to and from Jeki Airstrip
- Booking Terms & Conditions apply; All camp accommodation is subject to availability. The order of the itinerary is flexible, depending on flight and accommodation availability. Number of nights at each camp cannot be reduced. The package may not be combined with any other special. Single traveller surcharge applies on transfers and charter flights. Applicable to new bookings only, no conversion of existing bookings permitted.
SAFARI FOR CHANGE
Time + Tide safari camps in your itinerary are partnered with a field-based education centre and a home-based education centre. The field-based centre is comprised of a museum and interactive classroom. Over the 10 weeks of each term, the education centre hosts over 400 students, all of whom attend lessons on the ecology of the South Luangwa and participate in conservation-themed games. The camps have also partnered with the Bauleni Special Needs Project and launched a community-based support service for disabled children in Mfuwe.
The Time + Tide Foundation sponsor an environmental education outreach programme, where students are taught about the responsibilities of conservation organisations and the illegal activities in the Lower Zambezi such as poaching, over-fishing and habitat loss.
In Kafue National Park, Busanga Bush Camp, though it’s non-profit arm The Wilderness Trust, supports a number of projects including a strategic management plan and monitoring of lions and other carnivores, as well as a human-elephant conflict resolution study.
Pack For A Purpose participating safari camps.
✓ Choose the supplies you wish to take from the specific items requested
(via the below links, you may choose as many projects and items as you wish)
✓ Drop off the supplies at the accommodation
✓ They will be delivered to the project; it’s that easy!
Your safari adheres to Captured In Africa’s Responsible Tourism Policy
Ready for that dream safari? CONTACT US