10 DAYS CHOBE | OKAVANGO DELTA | MOREMI | KALAHARI
Is this the safari for you?
Visit some of Botswana’s and Africa’s most prolific wildlife destinations of Chobe National Park, Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve and Kalahari. A safari for anyone, from families, to solo travellers and couples, this 10 day itinerary will ensure iconic sightings, endlessly varying landscapes and one-of-a-kind experiences.
…oh, don’t forget those beautiful African sunsets!
Highlights of this safari;
✓ Guided night game drives
✓ Guided bush walks
✓ Mokoro boat rides (seasonal)
✓ Victoria Falls day trip
✓ Conservation, environment and socially conscious
High Season from $6,950 / Mid-Season from $6,395 / Low Season from $5,710
* per person sharing, single supplement applies to mid & high season only. Children aged 6 yrs+ welcome at all camps.
Day 1: Arrive into Kasane for the start of your adventure. 3 nights at Chobe Safari Lodge (Chobe National Park)
Day 3: Victoria Falls day trip
Day 4: Transfer to Okavango Delta. 2 nights at Rra Dinare Camp (Private Concession, Okavango Delta)
Day 6: Transfer to Moremi. 2 nights at Moremi Crossing (Private Concession, Moremi Game Reserve)
Day 8: Transfer to Kalahari. 2 nights at Tau Pan Camp (Central Kalahari Game Reserve)
Day 10: Transfer back to Maun airport for your onward journey or flight homeward bound.
* Your itinerary starts Kasane and ends in Maun. Itinerary may be reversed, subject to updated pricing.
** Additional nights may be added to any part of your itinerary, please request for your personalised quote.
Your safari includes
- Fully inclusive rate of all Accommodation, Bed Levy, Activities, Meals, Beverages, Laundry, Park fees.
- All aircraft landing and navigation fees; VAT @ 12% where applicable.
- Passenger departure taxes in Botswana.
- Flights booked on Seat Rate basis (between 10:00am-3:30pm with up to 3 stops en-route).
- Voluntary contribution of $100 per person to Captured In Africa Foundation
Your safari excludes
- International airfare
- Visas and other country/border entry fees
- Travel Insurance and medical cover
- Private vehicle (Families with young children may be required to hire a private vehicle)
Valid for stays from 1 April 2020 – 31 March 2021 – please enquire for any other dates.
High Season: 1 July -31 October 2020
Mid-Season: 1 April -30 June 2020 & 1-14 November 2020
Low Season: 15 Nov 2020- 30 March 2021
SAFARI FOR CHANGE
Pack for a Purpose participating safari camps.
✓ Choose the supplies you wish to take from the specific items requested
(via the below links)
✓ Drop off the supplies at the accommodation
✓ They will be delivered to the project; it’s that easy!
Your safari adheres to Captured In Africa’s Responsible Tourism Policy.